Interesting challenge this week, which has many options, but I thought to keep it simple with this photograph of a spiral staircase taken on the Conwy town wall, near the castle.
If you are ever in Conwy it’s worth visiting the town wall and completing the walk along the medieval wall which was constructed between 1283 and 1287 as part of the defensive system, along with the castle which was founded by Edward I. In all there are 21 towers and 3 gatehouses along the 1.3km (0.8 miles) of walls. Word of warning though. If it’s wet, be careful, the polished stones on the walkway, worn down by millions of footsteps over the years, get quite slippery. But on a clear day the views are absolutely magnificent from the top of the walls.
- WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge: Twisted(ed) (inkhammer.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Twist (namz610.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Twist (sasieology.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photography Challenge: Twist (kaylahillphotography.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: the twist (loisajay1213.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Twisted (babyjill7.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Twist (mightwar.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Twist (Part II) (pinkpodster.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: “Twist”-ed & Creepy (shmamaland.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Twist (lifeandink.com)