Why is it I’m nearly always late with submitting photographs for the weekly challenge? I was searching around for a silhouette photograph taken in North Wales and it made me realise that I don’t have too many. Mainly because I tend to photograph sunsets either on Prestatyn or Talacre beaches and I’m sure you’ve seen enough of the lighthouse or groyne markers to be found on these beaches. Now as luck would have it I’ve been doing quite a lot of testing of the Olympus E-M1 including a few moon photographs I took a few nights back.
Now it’s not the greatest of images. The shutter speed was 1/4 second but the ISO was 3200 which makes for a lot of noise. But hey it was just a test to see how the camera performed at high ISO settings.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette (endlessframe.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette (shootngo.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: sunset silhouettes (travelinspirecreate.wordpress.com)
- WPC: Silhouette (III) (bmagpub.wordpress.com)
- Silhouette: Boys on a Bali Beach (captjillsjourneys.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sunset Haiku (beledbyreason.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette at Trafalgar Square (flyingneonlights.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Silhouette (lensaddiction.wordpress.com)
- Silhouette : Weekly Photo Challenge (joanfrankham.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Silhouette (wanderingcows.wordpress.com)