Short one from me this week as I’m preparing for a week on Anglesey. I hadn’t intend to show another photograph from Cribinau this week but when the Weekly Challenge was announced it seemed appropriate to use these two photographs.
Cribinau is tidal and as I wrote last week you better make sure you get the tide times right or you could find yourself stuck on the island till the tide goes out again. Although taken at different focal lengths I managed to get both the churches about the same size. It’s the foreground that is slightly different but if you look at the photograph on the left hand side, the clump of rocks you see in the foreground is the same as those about half way up in the right hand photograph. Time between those two photographs being taken – 4 minutes. Have you ever seen anywhere where the tide comes in as fast as this?
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Dialogue (tiffanymetzger.wordpress.com)
- 8-30-14 Weekly Photo Challenge: Dialogue (quotidianhudsonriver.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Dialogue (pommepal.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: dialogue (plaridel.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Dialogue at The Museum (angelinem.wordpress.com)
- Dialogue – Interacting Photos? (liv2write2day.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Dialogue between feathers, blues and greens (kirknicola.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Dialogue (sued51too.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: dialogue (starlight427.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challege: Horizon (theadventuresofadr.wordpress.com)