Has it got a connection to Angular? Who cares? Look at that sunset it’s amazing and I almost missed it. I got down the beach at 2:45pm thinking that maybe I get something. But as the sun started to set behind Snowdon it wasn’t looking to good and I was thinking about packing up. Especially as it was starting to get quite cold on the beach. Suddenly the sky started to colour up, little bit of orange at first, then some reds and then purples. Oh! Boy. It was beginning to look really good, not something you want to miss. I was firing off photograph after photograph constantly changing my position on the beach to get different items in the foreground. Then I got a lucky break when I realised that one of the groyne markers further along the beach was now fully exposed as the tide went out. Quick dash and this is the result.
Now then. What about Angular. If you look, there are lots of angles, the way the pole is bent, the chains holding the pole upright, even the triangular marker at the top of the pole. What do you think? Does the photograph fit the brief?
- weekly photo challenge: angular (plaridel.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Angular (hereandthere5.wordpress.com)
- 11-21-14 Weekly Photo Challenge: Angular (quotidianhudsonriver.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Angular (msudlj.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Angular (winedrinkingmummy.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Angular (theshadytree.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Angular (tagnoue.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Angular (mirthandmotivation.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Angular (soulnspiritblog.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge-Angular (woollymuses.wordpress.com)