So there I am on the beach last night waiting for sunset and then the moon to rise. A chance to capture the “super-moon and also get this Groyne Marker silhouetted against it. What is they say about the best laid plans? Oh! Sure the sun was setting. But I couldn’t see it. Not behind that cloud.
If the light is great in front of you, you should turn around and see what it is doing behind you. – Jay Maisel
That seemed like good advice, even if the light isn’t great in front of you, turn around. You never know what might be behind you. On the beach the tide might be coming in. In the wild, it could be a grizzly or a tiger. Not that we see too many of them here in North Wales, but you never know?
Anyway back to the photograph. When I turned round from the non-existent sunset I could see the storm clouds building up. No chance of a super-moon last night, but the ripples in the sand make for a good texture. Time to get off the beach. That’s it from me this week……and don’t forget.
It’s Behind You….
- Photo Challenge: Forest Gently Textured (spiritinpolitics.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Texture (sued51too.wordpress.com)
- Textures from the seaside for the WPC (anotherday2paradise.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge:Texture (annarashbrook.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Texture (Mineral) (captjillsjourneys.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Texture (southernseamuse.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Textures (babyjill7.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge from a Fashion Blogger Wannabe (lifebeinggirly.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Texture (Forever in Blue Jeans) (runningonsober.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Texture in the sky (beledbyreason.wordpress.com)