In most landscape photographs I take I strive not to include what I call foreign objects, people, cars, low flying birds, sometimes animals, like sheep and cows. But sometimes you need something to provide that sense of scale.
I could tell you the Aber Falls has a 120 foot drop. I can even show you the picture. But unless you have been there it’s hard to imagine it’s size and that’s why in this photograph I’ve allowed that foreign object to intrude. What do you think? Does it give a sense of scale?
By the time I post this somewhere in the world it will be January 1st 2015. So I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a Healthy and Happy New Year.
As you can probably guess this is going to be a short one, I hope you enjoy it and it only leaves me to say, looking forward to hearing from you all in the New Year.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Warmth (smkelly8.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Warmth (nofixedplans5.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: warmth (plaridel.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge-Warmth (woollymuses.wordpress.com)
- 12-2614 Weekly Photo Challenge (quotidianhudsonriver.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Warmth (frenchtouchincebu.wordpress.com)
- WPC – Warmth (winedrinkingmummy.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Warmth (scottseyephotos.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Warmth (geophiliac.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Warmth (hereandthere5.wordpress.com)